High quality of work is the basis of our activities.
Remedy, Risk & Finance have been created in February 2017, as a result of more than 26 years, Katarzyna Dabrowska’s experience in corporate risk management, remedial management (restructuring and collection), as well as in conducting training courses (in the form of lectures or workshops).
Many years at the management positions in Citibank (Poland) SA / Citigroup in Poland (Bank Handlowy w Warszawie SA), BPH / PBK (HVB Group in Poland), Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA resulted in achieving the highest professional standards, job efficiency and effectiveness.
Consulting activity is performed by people selected for each project in terms of job experience and competencies. I cooperate with people who present long term banking or economic law experience, who are reliable and effective, self-motivated and creative people.
I also provide services as a subcontractor in projects being realized by the other consulting firms.
Administration of the agreements with financial institutions is performed by a team of people whose passion is to collect and process data in an orderly manner, giving in the effect the useful managerial reports. Persons conducting administration services are accurate and focused on details.
- Workshops organized and conducted for developing risk strategy and credit policy as well as credit procedures for the cooperative bank. As a result I have drafted first version of the documents such as: bank credit risk strategy, credit policy, collateral management procedure, rules for risk assessment of individuals as well ae rules governing extension of credits for small and medium size enterprises, including farmers.
- Conducting a series of the training courses addressed to sales and risk assessment employees of Polski Bank Spółdzielczy w Ciechanowie, 80 people trained on each of the following subject:
– Bank credit risk strategy and credit policy,
– Collateral management,
– Analysis and assessment of the finance documents provided by companies and business self-activities (including farmers),
– Analysis and assessment of the finance documents provided by individuals,
– Risk assessment of the credit worthiness and rules governing extension of credits for small and medium size enterprises, including agricultural business activity,,
– Risk assessment of the credit worthiness and rules governing extension of credits of individuals.
- Preparation of the restructuring plan, acting in cooperation with WhiteRock Advisory limited liability company, limited partnership,
- Preparation of the strategy, finance model as well as the plan of the reorganization and finance restructuring of the capital group consisting of 39 legal entities operating in food and agri business sector acting in cooperation with WhiteRock Advisory limited liability company, limited partnership,
- Implementation of the consulting project related to analysis and assessment of the credit and factoring agreements concluded by one of the corporate, cooperating with Mazars Polska limited liability company,
- Delivery of the dedicated training course regarding understanding, analysis and assessment of the corporate financial statements, cash flow and time value money concept, early warning signals – dedicated for Dentons Europe Dabrowski & Partners,
- Delivery of the trainings regarding: collateral management and/or financial analysis and risk assessment, early warning signal system organized by CEETA – training provider.